Chengyi XIA received his PhD degree from Chinese Nankai University in September, 2008. He started his scientific activity in 2001 and nowadays, he is an associate professor at Tianjin University of Technology in China. He will be at BIFI within COSNET Lab as a visiting scholar from September 2011 to August 2012.
Research interests: Epidemic Spreading in Complex Networks and Evolutionary Game Theory.
- Xia Chengyi, Ma Zhiqin, Wang Yiling, Wang Jinsong and Chen Zengqiang. Enhancement of cooperation in Prisoner’s dilemma game on weighted lattices. Physica A, 2011, 390: 4602-4609.
- Xia Chengyi, Zhao Jin, Wang Juan, Wang Yiling and Zhang Hua. Influence of vertex weight on cooperative behavior in a spatial snowdrift game. Physica Scripta, 2011: 84: 025802
- Xia Chengyi, Sun shiwen, Liu Zhongxin, Chen Zengqiang and Yuan zhuzhi. Epidemics of SIRS model with non-uniform transmission on scale-free networks. International Journal of Modern Physics B, 2009, 23(9): 2303-2313.
- Xia Chengyi, Liu Zhongxin, Chen Zengqiang, Sun shiwen and Yuan zhuzhi. Epidemic spreading behavior on local-world evolving networks. Progress in Natural Science, 2008, 18(6): 763-768.
- Xia Chengyi, Liu Zhongxin, Chen Zengqiang and Yuan zhuzhi. Dynamic spreading behavior of homogeneous and heterogeneous networks, Progress in Natural Science, 2007, 17(3): 358-365.
- Xia Chengyi, Ma Junhai and Chen Zengqiang. A novel epidemic model with transmission medium on complex networks. ICIC Express Letters, 2010, 4(5): 1785-1790