Research Projects at COSNET
Current and recently finished projects covering the activity of the Lab include:
- “Bridging the Gap: from Individual Behavior to the Socio-technical Man (IBSEN)”. European Union. FET Project. 2015-2018.
- “Distributed Global Financial Systems for Society (DOLFINS)”. European Union. Project under the call FET Proactive Global Systems Science. 2015-2017.
- “Foundational Research on Multilevel Complex Networks and Systems (MULTIPLEX)”. European Commission. FET Proactive IP Project number 317532. 2012-2016.
- “Mathematical Framework for Multiplex Networks (PLEXMATH)”. European Commission. FET Proactive STREP Project number 317614. 2012-2015.
- “Centrality and Community models in mobile-phone telecommunication networks”. Trustserver S. L. 2012.
- “Structure and Dynamics of Natural and Manmade Complex Systems”. Government of Aragón, DGA. Project number FMI22/10. 2011.
- “Thematic Network: Dynamics and Synchronization in Networks”. Ministry of Science and Innovation. (MICINN) Project Number: FIS2010-09832-E. 2010-2011.
- “Tackling Complexity in Physical and Biological Systems: A Computational Approach”. Ministry of Science and Innovation. (MICINN) Project Number: FIS2009-13364-C02-01/FIS. 2010-2012.
- “Networks: A Framework for Cross-Disciplinary Applications”. Ministry of Science and Innovation, DGA and University of Zaragoza. 2010.
- COST action “Physics of Conflict and Cooperation”. European Union. 2009-2011.
- “Systems Biology of Mycobacterium tuberculosis PhoP: Signaling, Cellular Cycle and Epidemiological Interactions”. DGA, Project Number: PI038/08. 2008-2010.